Crochet Beanie hat Basket Weave Stitch – You are in the right place about fabric crafts useful Here we offer you the most beautiful picture
Every major shift in society has been led by inventions and profitable businesses. Steel, cars, Trains, Planes, Door Knobs, Clothes Dryers, Trucks, Internet and Mobile phones have radically activated social change that endures for generations. Risk seeking entrepreneurs initiated their vision and changed the world.
1. Andrew Carnegie introduced steel as a lightweight competitor of iron to birth Pittsburgh.
2. Henry Ford introduced the rewarded with carriage to replace the horse and buggy to birth Detroit as the Automotive Capital of the World.
3. Cornelius Vanderbilt introduced trains to replace the stage coach for faster travel to birth the West.
4. Wilbur & Orville Wright introduced planes to replace ships for faster global transportation and birthed the entire aircraft industry.
5. Osburn Dorsey, an African American, received a patent for the door knob in 1878, providing a mechanism to open doors.
6. George T. Sampson, an African American, received a patent on June 7, 1892 for the clothes dryer eliminating the time consuming clothes line drying forever.
7. Fred Jones, an African American, introduced refrigerated truck trailers transporting perishable food items across the country. birthing grocery stores with products from every point of the globe.
8. J. C. R. Licklider created the ARPANET the predecessor of the internet in 1963 birthing a radical change in every facet of the world.
9. Martin Cooper placed the first mobile phone call on April 3, 1973. In a short twenty five years, mobile phones have radically replaced home phones.
Inventions have changed the world even when people fought the change. Everyone desires the convenience that new inventions and ideas bring. Want to eliminate poverty and upgrade African American communities? Invest family time in inventing as it is the real social activism tool.
Our world has drastically changed in the past 200 years and according to a mit Technology Review report 45 percent of America’s occupations will be automated within the next 20 years, ushering in another radical change. Computer want.start replacing people in transportation/logistics, production, laboratory, administrative, support, services, sales, and construction
Corporate America is seeking to drive this automation with innovation, which is defined as profitable invention. Invention is an act of creating or producing by exercise of the imagination. Dr. Stuart Brown states, “The advantage that countries like the United States… retain is the ability to invent – to dream up solutions to problem that people may not yet even know they have. Nations that remain economically strong are those that can create intellectual property – and the ability to innovate largely comes out of an ability to play.”
Are you ready for another transformation? Automation Workz! You want to? Don’t wait on the sidelines. Participate freely.